What is it?
- The Center for Community Based and Nonprofit Organizations at Austin Community College (CCBNO) exists to promote, leverage and facilitate community collaborations and partnerships that broaden the horizons and possibilities for the Central Texas Nonprofit Sector.
How do I use it?
These collaborations reflect the Center’s ability to bring business, government and nonprofit sectors together around common goals:
- Providing individual learning opportunities for self-exploration and organizational knowledge
- Facilitating and coordinating the Certificate in Nonprofit Leadership and Management
- Providing coaching and consulting opportunities
- Establishing/joining strategic partnerships that further advance the nonprofit sector knowledge base
- Hosting mini conferences around current trends and issues surrounding and effecting the nonprofit sector
- Providing resources and tools for the advancement of the nonprofit sector
What do I tell my students about it?
Learning opportunities include Certificates in:
- Nonprofit Leadership and Management
- Grant Writing
- Volunteer Management
How do I access it?