- Provide reference services to students, faculty, and staff
- Provide information literacy instruction to classes and to individuals
- Select library materials for:
- Child Development
- Developmental Study Skills
- Professional Education (e.g., community colleges, higher education, teaching in higher ed, etc.)
- Round Rock Campus reference collection
- Coordinate AskAcademic - 'after hours' chat reference service
- Reference Team Leader: work with team to facilitate communication related to public service and assist reference librarian selectors
- Coordinate standing orders process
- Participate on library services teams as advisor for collection development, standing orders representative, RRC campus information literacy representative, team leaders and facilitators, and campus iPad users representative
Email me to recommend materials for purchase.
Austin Community College
Round Rock Campus Library
4400 College Park Dr.
Round Rock TX 78665