Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What do I need to activate my ACCeID?
You will need to know these things before you begin to activate your ACCeID:
- Your 7-digit ACC ID number
- Your 7-digit ID number can be found on one of the following:
- ACC ID Card
- Student Grade Mailer
- Fee Statement
- Pay Advice/Check Stub
- ACC Online Services
- The last four digits of your Social Security Number [SSN]. (Or, the last four digits of the alternative number requested from Admissions in lieu of an SSN.)
- Your birth date as you gave it to ACC when you applied for admission.
- A password that you will create that you can remember
- Information for security questions you will enter at the end of your activation process.
How do I activate my ACCeID?
You must activate your account before you can use your ACCeID. The process below outlines the activation process.
There are step by step instructions on the ACC web site. You can also view a video which shows you someone performing these steps.
Enter your ACCeID and click the Find button.
- Go to the ACCeID Manager on the ACC Web Site.
- Ignore the ACCeID and Password input boxes at this time; instead
The next screen will ask for the last 4 digits of your SSN or alternative to the SSN; click Continue.
The next screen will ask you to enter a password and confirm it.
On the next screen, click the link "Please provide answers to the authentication questions to complete the first-time login process."
- Be sure to read the instructions first.
- Click Continue.
The screen has answer boxes for 4 questions provided by ACC and for one question and one answer provided by you.
- You will be required to log in with your ACCeID and password.
- You will be required to provide answers to some security questions.
- Please make sure that you can remember the answers you have entered.
- Read the information on the page carefully.
- Click the Save button and you have now activated your ACCeID.