Two common issues arise during the writing of the book review for U.S History:
1. Where to look in the library for history books that match my course,
2. Where to find credentials for a book’s author(s).
Things you need to know to find a book for your book review assignment
Four common issues arise during the writing of the book review for U.S History:
1. How to look up books in the library catalog. (Use this if you're working from a reading list from your instructor.)
2. How to find a topic that interests you. (If you can select a book on your own.)
3. How to browse the library shelves for books that match my course. (If you can select a book on your own.)
Use the tabs above--Using the Library Catalog, Picking a Topic, Browsing for Books, and Author Credentials--to get assistance on what you need.