Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Geography Call Numbers
These are the primary call numbers for material on geography and GIS.
|G 1 - 900
||General Geography & GIS
||General & Thematic Atlases
Library Resources Quick Search
Search for Library Resources.
Type the keyword(s) in the box below then press Enter or click the Search button.
Understanding the catalog
- The top of the page has your search box. The default search is
“advanced keyword.” You can change this to search by title or author.
- The catalog searches all the campuses at once. You can select a specific campus from this dropdown.
- Remember we can send books between campuses for you. Click request to have a book held for you at any campus.
- The 3 letter abbreviations under “Where to find” tell you which
campus has the book. RVS is Riverside. WWW means that it is an E-book
that you can read from any computer.
- The images under the title let you know whether that item is a book, an E-book, or a video recording.
- The call number tells you where the item is located in the library.
Books are shelved alphabetically by their call number. Ask a librarian
if you need help.
- Current status tells you whether the item is available or checked out.
Online, full-text Electronics books accessible from on or off campus
ACC students and employees have online access to hundreds of books through a variety of subscriptions and public domain sources. Start here with this page to view ebooks or select an ebook you see when you search the catalog.