ACC Options for remote testing:
Online Test Proctoring Options:
- a third-party live proctoring service
- ACC will pay the testing fees for each student
- Students can schedule appointments
- an application that works with Blackboard,
which allows students to take the exams at their convenience, within
the parameters set by the instructor
- testing is monitored but does not require an appointment with
a live proctor
- preferred option by students due to the
ACC Online Live Proctoring
- in-house proctoring service
- one-on-one appointments available at set times throughout the week.
- staff rearranges their schedules to accommodate students' requests
- limited number of appointments offered daily
- during peak times (exam deadlines or finals), the number of students needing
to test may be higher than the number of appointments available
Your department chair can help you determine which option best fits your
ACC Online Live Proctoring Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday: 9 am to 7 pm
Friday: 9 am to 3 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 6 pm
Sunday: 12 pm - 5 pm
Instructional Testing Closures:
Labor Day – Closed Sunday, September 6th - Monday, September 7th, 2020
Thanksgiving Holiday – Closed Thursday. November 26th – Sunday, November 29th, 2020
Deadline for receiving exam requests:
The last day to receive exam requests for the Fall 2020 semester is
Thursday, December 10th, at noon.
Tell your students if you plan to offer an Online Testing / Proctoring option or (when campuses reopen) Instructional Testing Center option for one or more of your exams. Let them know where the Testing Center is located on your campus and how long your exam will be available there.
Does one of your students require special testing accommodations? Contact Student Accessibility Services for more help and information.
If your students need to take the Compass (Placement/TSI/ESOL) or Anatomy/Physiology exams, these services are available through the Assessment Centers. Please visit the ACC Testing Services site for more information.