Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Finding streaming media in the ACC Libraries
There are two ways to find and use streaming media.
- In most cases, you can go directly to a video or piece of music by searching in the library catalog.
- Streaming media is identified in the catalog by an icon which is a globe with the words "computer resource" under it.
- Once you click on the title, you go to a screen which tells you more about the streaming media.
- At that point you click on the link which is below "View Now.
2. Or, you can go directly to our streaming media databases (Films on Demand; Naxos Music Library; On The Boards TV) and search from there (see notes below).
- Naxos Music Library; if you want to create playlists, you will need to download the NML app from Google Play. Detailed instructions can be found here.
- Films on Demand; once you tap on a specific video clip, be sure to tap 'cancel' when the 'flash update required' prompt displays.
- On the Boards TV; you will simply click on the play button on the film you want to watch and it will begin playback.