There are two ways to find and use streaming media.
- In most cases, you can go directly to a video or piece of music by searching in the library catalog.
- Streaming media is identified in the catalog by an icon which is a globe with the words "computer resource" under it.
- Once you click on the title, you go to a screen which tells you more about the streaming media.
- At that point you click on the link which is below "View Now.
2. Or, you can go directly to our streaming media databases (Films on Demand; Naxos Music Library; On The Boards TV) and search from there (see notes below).
- Naxos Music Library; if you want to create playlists, you will need to download the NML app from Google Play. Detailed instructions can be found here.
- Films on Demand; once you tap on a specific video clip, be sure to tap 'cancel' when the 'flash update required' prompt displays.
- On the Boards TV; you will simply click on the play button on the film you want to watch and it will begin playback.