Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Master of Science in Information Studies, University of Texas at Austin
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Art History, Pratt Institute
- Graphic Design
- Art History
Faculty Librarian Responsibilities
- Provides reference services to students, faculty, and staff.
- Provides Information Literacy Instruction to individuals and classes.
- Selects library materials for Child Care and Development, United States History II, and Jewelry. Also selects for the Eastview Campus Reference Collection and Miscellaneous Collection.
- Creates digital media for ACC Library Services.
- Email me to recommend materials for purchase or complete a request form.
Request Library Instruction Session
Please fill out a library instruction request form here.
ACC Library Services Teams
- Leisure Reading Steward
- Collection Development Team Member
- Assessment Team Member
- PR Team Member
Generally, I am available Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Reference Desk Schedule
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512-223-5232 to schedule an appointment.