Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Library curriculum development & information literacy.
- Digital content creation.
- Research and curation of resources.
- Social media account management.
- Provide reference services to students, faculty, and staff at ACC Riverside Campus.
- Selects subject resources for philosophy/humanities/religion, paralegal, and humanities programs.
- Deliver information literacy instruction to individuals and classes.
- Coordinates and maintains ACC Library Services' social media accounts. (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
Summer Office Hours
Thursday & Friday
10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Reference Desk Hours
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Tuesday & Wednesday
3:00 pm - 7:00 pm