Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Information literacy and research curriculum development
- Design for online learning
- Camera and smartphone photography
- Social justice research
ACC Highland Campus Library Faculty Librarian
- Provide Reference and Instruction Services to students, faculty and staff
- Provide information literacy instruction to individuals and classes
- Co-Leader of LS Information Literacy Council.
- Selection of library materials in:
- Professional Education
- Education Instruction
- Adult Education (High School Equivalency and ESOL)
Other LibGuides by Ashley
M - F - 8:00am - 5:00pm*
*Hours may vary, please email email@example.com to make an appointment.
B.A. - Major Psychology, Minor Classics - University of Texas, Austin - 2003
M.S. - Library Science - University of North Texas, Denton - 2006
CV and Portfolio
My CV and Portfolio
Description of my education and qualifications, as well as, my goals and responsibilities for Library Services