Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Office Hours - Spring 2021
Please note that all ACC libraries are currently closed, due to the Covid-19 pandemic. All our outside book drops are open.
For more information please visit https://library.austincc.edu/
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Please call or email for an appointment.
- Riverside Campus Head Librarian
- responsible for supervising library employees, overseeing the budget, and managing the facility.
- As a Faculty Librarian:
- Teach Information Literacy classes
- Provide reference services to ACC students, faculty and staff
ACC Library Services Teams
- Co-Facilitator of the LS Facilities Team
- Co-Facilitator of the LS Emergency Management Team
- Co-Facilitator of LS Accesibility Team
- Facilitator of the LS Makerspace Team
- TLED Management Team
- Library Leadership Team
- Information Literacy Council
ACC Committees (current)
- ACC Equity Council member
- ACC Senate Nominating Committee member
- ACC Accessibility Committee member
- Riverside Campus Student Engagement Committee member
Professional Service (current)
America Library Association:
- ALA Annual Conference: LIRT Conference Planning Committee member (2019-present)
- LRRT Mentorship Committee member (2019 - present)
Texas Library Association:
- District 3 Chair
- Launch Leadership Program instructor
Library facilities planning
Library Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment
Several Central and East European languages, alphabets (Latin & Cyrillic), history, geography, literature, and culture:
Master of Science in Information Studies, University of Texas at Austin
Master of Arts in Philosophy and Sociology, University of Zagreb, Croatia
Library Instruction Sessions
Would you like a librarian to speak to your class? Request library instruction here by filling out the form. A librarian at your campus will contact you to finalize details and arrangements.