Austin Community College is an Adobe Creative Campus.
Adobe Creative Cloud is available to ACC faculty, staff, and students at no-to-minimal cost. This suite of products gives users unlimited access to industry-leading creation tools for graphic design, video editing, and web development such as Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Premiere Pro, Spark and more - with the latest updates, new features, apps, and services as soon as they are released.
ACC Creative Cloud subscriptions include desktop apps, web apps & services, and mobile apps. You may install Adobe Creative Cloud on multiple computers regardless of the operating system (PC or Mac); however, activation is limited to 2 computers at a time per individual membership, and you may not use the software on these computers simultaneously.
Adobe mobile apps are available separately from desktop apps. Mobile app system requirements may be found on mobile product pages. See Mobile Apps and visit the product page for more information.
Faculty and staff:
If you leave the college:
ACC Webstore Kivuto (includes MS products and more):
Users will log in to the Austin Community College WebStore (Kivuto) to view available offerings and purchase their license.
1. Login to the Kivuto Web Store with your ACCeID and password
2. Once in the Kivuto Web Store, click on the Adobe Creative Cloud icon
3. Click - Add to cart
4. The applications would need to be downloaded after signing in to your Adobe account.
5. Once you have your Adobe ID, go back to the sign-in page and click on Sign In with an Enterprise ID
6. Click on Creative Cloud
7. Click on Find Apps
8. Select the app you plan to download
Adobe Creative Cloud system requirements and language availability: