ACC Libraries has prepared this guide to help point out the steps and resources you will encounter while working on your Chem 1111 library research assignment. Scientific research can be daunting, but we're here to help!
About Your Assignment
- 1-2 pages;
- at least 2 sources: a reference work and an article from a science magazine or journal;
- Your paper should be double spaced; 1-inch margins; 10 or 12-point font size;
- References must be in CSE (Council of Science Editors) format, in the Citation-Sequence system.
Student Learning Outcomes
After completing this assignment, undergraduate chemistry students will be able to:
- examine a particular chemistry element in depth;
- develop a search strategy for researching the element;
- develop research skills that relate to chemistry and other sciences;
- evaluate information sources for usefulness and reliability.
Need help? Email: email@example.com