Call for Volunteers for COVID-19 Response Teams from UT Health Austin and the Dell Medical School.
To volunteer, you must meet be able to work one of the following shifts:
- CONTACT TRACING: Minimum 24 hours per week for at least 4 weeks
- (Shift 1) 8 a.m. - 2 p.m., or (Shift 2) 2 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- HOME MONITORING: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
All volunteers must meet the following expectations:
- Can work remotely and has access to a computer and reliable internet connection
- Have the ability to effectively communicate health information and provide excellent customer service
- Can use cultural competencies when working with diverse populations
- Have the ability to organize and document detailed case data
- Are familiar with using a computer, internet, and other applications
- (Word, Excel, Microsoft Teams, etc.)
- Can maintain confidentiality and complete HIPAA training requirements
*Any public health, social work, clinical or bilingual experience is a plus.*
Sign up here.