The ACC Library Catalog is a searchable list of all the books, ebooks, DVDs and streaming videos in the ACC Libraries' collection.
Utilize library databases in order to find relevant articles and sources
Apply MLA Citation style in order to correctly cite sources.
Evaluate sources of information for quality using specific criteria.
Library Resources and Support
Finding articles using Keywords
Locating current and relevant information within a database
Citing your sources
How to get help when you need it
1. Book/Video title - Click on the title to see the full record and to place a hold on the book
3. Format - Material type (Book, eBook, DVD, Streaming video)
4. Library - Which campus libraries have the item
5. Status - Whether the book/DVD is available for check out
***If the status of the book/DVD is Circulating Shelves, then the item is available for checkout
6. Call # - Where to find the book/DVD on the shelf
There's a Research Guide for any topic on the library homepage - Check it out!
You can search for Research Guides by topic, subject, or course name:
The Student Learning Success Toolbox is an especially helpful guide! This guide covers topics such as: