How can you tell if a web site is trustworthy or not? It's not always easy, but there are things that you can look for that will help you decide.
- Who is the author? Are they qualified to talk about this subject?
- How accurate is the information? You may need to compare what you find with another source to answer this question.
- Who is the audience? This can influence how much detail is included.
- What point of view is being represented? All sites have a bias, but is it obvious or are they trying to hide something?
- How up to date is the site?