Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Unsure on how to find articles?
- If you have questions related to ACC databases and how to find sources for your research papers, please contact me directly at email@example.com. I am here to assist you.
Journal Article Databases
- ACC Libraries has more than 90 journal/magazine article databases. You can search our many databases for peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles, magazine articles, online encyclopedia entries, newspaper articles and more.
- You can access our databases from our A-Z List of Databases. Each database has a brief description of what it is. When you do your research, try different combinations of keywords and search terms. Be persistent and sift deeply. With databases, you are likely to find more accurate and credible results than the Internet. Read widely and use a variety of sources.
- Every database has a citation tool and an email tool. These are usually located on the sidebar or at the top.
- As always, if you have questions please ask! You can chat with a librarian 24/7 or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Listed below are the most useful databases for Engineering (See a complete list of ACC Databases by Subject or alphabetically by Title).
Journals & Magazines on the Internet
ASME Technical Journals
This page, part of the larger American Society of Mechanical Engineers site, provides the table of contents, with some abstracts of articles, of over 20 ASME journals.
Gateway to articles or to search online magazines. Featured titles include e4engineering.com, EETimes, iCivil Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, and c|net news.com.