Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Save Article to Google Drive
For EBSCOhost Databases:
To save an article to Google Drive: Video
From the article detail page, HTML Full Text, or PDF Viewer, click the Google Drive icon in the tools menu on the right.
If you are not logged into your Google Drive account, you will be prompted to do so.
Note: Google authentication opens in a new window. If your browser is set to block pop-up windows, you may need to allow your browser to open a new window in order to log in.
Click Allow to authorize EBSCO to view and manage files in your Google Drive.
Click OK to close the Google Drive panel after it has indicated that your article has been saved.
Your articles are saved to Google Drive in an "EBSCO" folder. More Info
Move the Articles from the EBSCO Folder to the Group Folder
- Open the CHEM Group Folder
Drag to folder
- Click and hold the item you want to move.
- Move the item over the folder and release it.
Save Article to Computer, Drag to Group Folder
For Other Library Databases:
Download and Save As - article into Google Drive
1. From Database - Save or Download Article to computer desktop
2. Save As (use BEAM letter + your name) - B Adam or E Adam etc
Drag files into Google Drive
- From LibGuide - find Google Group Folder
- Open folder.
- To upload files and folders, drag them into the Google Drive folder.
- By end of class - there should be 1 of each type article in the group folder: BEAM
Email yourself the citation to the article (MLA) Video