Two common issues arise during the writing of the book review for U.S History:
1. Where to look in the library for history books that match my course,
2. Where to find credentials for a book’s author(s).
Things you need to know to find a book for your book review assignment
Three common issues arise during the writing of the book review for U.S History:
1. How to look up books in the library catalog. (Use this if you're working from a reading list from your instructor.)
2. How to find a topic that interests you. (If you can select a book on your own.)
3. How to browse the library shelves for books that match my course. (If you can select a book on your own.)
Click on the items above--Using the Library Catalog, Picking a Topic, Browsing for Books, and Author Credentials--to get assistance on what you need.
Librarians are glad to help you.
In person: Click here to see the locations and hours of all the ACC Libraries.
CYP - 512 223-2037
EGN - 512 223-9435
EVC - 512 223-5116
PIN - 512 223-8150
NRG - 512 223-4744
RGC - 223-3068
RRC - 512 223-0105
RVS - 512 223-6005
SAC - 512 223-9181
By live chat