Each week, you will receive a new reading assignment. You should be able to click on the hyperlink to access the article. Then you will be prompted for your ACC eID and password.
If there are any issues, here are some workarounds.
* For a video walk through.
Follow these steps to access the stories:
* Start at the library homepage: library.austincc.edu.
* Click on A-Z List of Databases.
* Find the database of the story. Most of them are available in JSTOR.
* Click on the database title.
* Type in the name of the short story and author last name. Example: Elsa Minor and Bender (for the short story "Elsa Minor" and author Aimee Bender).
* Read the story. Depending on the database, you may be able to listen to it. Look for a speaker icon.
* HTML text is just text. PDF text is an actual scanned copy of the original article in the journal/magazine.