Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to ACC Library Services and some information about me.
- Professor Jonathan R. Buckstead, M.L.I.S., M.A. (U. of Hawaii at Manoa)
- Major areas of post-graduate study: Library and Information Science/Political Science
- Graduate Certificate in Library Services for Distance Education (U. of Maryland University College/2004)
- 28 years experience as a reference librarian
- Publications: Off-Campus Library Services Conference Proceedings (8th, Providence, Rhode Island, April 22-24, 1998) (ERIC-ED422959)
ACC Research Guide publications: U.S.History I, Psychology
Want a Librarian to talk to your class?
Faculty Librarian Responsibilities
- Collection development for the following academic areas: General Studies in Arts, Psychology and U.S. History I (FY’20)
- Collection Development Team member (FY’20)
- CMS Libguides Advisory Group member (FY’20)
- Cypress Creek Library technology contact person
- Cypress Creek iPAL
- Cypress Creek Library IL contact person
OTHER ACC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Curriculum & Programs Committee library faculty representative (FY’20)
- Embedded Librarianship
- Mobile technologies
Virtual Reference Desk & Office Hours (FY20) (subject to change)
VIRTUAL REFERENCE DESK HOURS:
VIRTUAL OFFICE HOURS*:
*Other times available by appointment. (to schedule, please call (512-925-7469) or email email@example.com).