Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The ACC Libraries Student Learning Success Toolbox has a page devoted to resources available to you on Study Skills. All kinds of good information can be found there so check it out.
Student Skills Workshops
These workshops will give advice about common topics like note-taking, testing, and managing your time and stress to support you on your path to success in college. Here is the list of available online workshops:
- Developing Critical Reading Skills
- Developing Effective Paragraphs
- Taking Effective Notes
- Writing an Effective Thesis Statement
- Beating the Big, Bad Wolf: Conquering Test Anxiety
- Goal Setting and Time Management
- Stress Management