It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Articles from biomedical journals maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
Note: Please see Pubmed below to go directly to the NLM government link if you want to use ACC filters. (Limit your search to materials available through ACC, either in print or online, by clicking on the filters, like the filter for Nursing Journals or EMS journals.)
MEDLINE (Pubmed for ACC) One of the best sources for scholarly medical information on a huge range of topics. ** This link limits your search to materials available through ACC, either in print or online full-text. 1. Enter your terms in the search box.
2. At the results screen, note the box on the right labeled "Filter your results:"
* Austin Community College (Click here for items available at ACC print/ free online.)
* Clinical Trial (Click here for clinical trials.)
* Free Full Text (Click here for free full-text articles.)
* Nursing Journals (Click here for items in Nursing Journals.)
* Published in the last 5 years
Searches Medline, and includes content from journals in the fields of medicine, nursing and allied health.Limit your search to materials available through ACC, either in print or online, by clicking on the filters.
A good place to start if you only need a few articles to get started. An academic multi-disciplinary database with full text for nearly 5,500 serials, including full text for more than 3,600 peer-reviewed titles. PDF backfiles to 1975
Scholarly articles, news, and research on topics in most subject areas.