Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welding - General Sites
Welding, Soldering and Brazing Workers
Detailed overview of the professions from the federal government's Occupation Outlook Handbook.
Welding Tips and Tricks
A site with "down and dirty" tips for welders. It includes information on many types of welding, reviews of products, forums, lots of videos, and lots of links.
Evaluating Web Sites
How can you tell if a web site is trustworthy or not? It's not always easy, but there are things that you can look for that will help you decide.
- Who is the author? Are they qualified to talk about this subject?
- How accurate is the information? You may need to compare what you find with another source to answer this question.
- Who is the audience? This can influence how much detail is included.
- What point of view is being represented? All sites have a bias, but is it obvious or are they trying to hide something?
- How up to date is the site? Older information may no longer be accurate.