Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Request an Instruction Session
- Provide reference services and assistance to ACC students, faculty, and staff
- Select library materials and web subject links for Biology, Biotechnology, and Equity
- Provide information literacy instruction to individuals and classes
- RVS Chemistry Coordinator
- RVS Periodicals Selector
- RVS McNaughton (Leisure Reading) Selector
- Opening Day Collection Team Member
- Circulation Team Member
- Reserves Steward
- Information Literacy Council Member
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Team Co-Leader
Master of Science in Library Science, University of North Texas
Bachelor of Science in Clinical Laboratory Science, University of Texas at Austin
Bachelor of Arts in Biology, University of Texas at Austin
*Hours during the week may vary, available by appointment.
Please call 512.223.6181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- Clinical Microbiology
- Medical Laboratory Science